Thank you for choosing to visit Fluid Movement Outdoors by Marlon Quinn.
Your support is important for the ongoing operation of this site and the creative content and products it relies upon.
Please review the store policies and make sure they’re right for you as you proceed.
At Fluid Movement Outdoors – Marlon Quinn we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of marlonquinn.com (the “Website). We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential, to store your information securely and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect, store, maintain and use about you as our customers, visitors to our website, social media and other digital services, and members of the public. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information collected through this Website. This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
When we collect personal information about you
At times, we are required to collect personal information in the normal course of providing services for our customers.
These services include:
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Registering an online account
- Maintaining client books
- Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as facebook and instagram)
- Processing credit card payments
- Processing cheque payments
- Providing tailoring instructions
- Arranging product holds
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Recording customer incident details
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
Also, we make use of “cookies” on our websites. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you will need to adjust the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer.
When you click on links and banners on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
The personal information we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
- Your gender, birthdate and occupation;
- Your purchase history;
- Your company name (if applicable);
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our sites;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites; and
- Other information you may supply to us.
Why we collect this information
We use the information to customise our services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you. It is also collected so that we may provide value-added services and marketing and re-marketing through our website or other social media channels.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- Financial institutions for payment processing
- Regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws and regulations.
- Contracted service providers or partners, including overseas and local agents, delivery and shipping providers, information technology service providers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, hard copy and electronic mail houses, suppliers, and external business advisers (eg auditors and lawyers).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If do not wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have the option to ‘unsubscribe from the list’/’update subscription preferences’). Alternatively, please let us know in writing.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us at via the contact page.
Return to the Shop
My favourite products to design are the ones that we use in the every day.
Sharing coffee with dearly beloved in the morning sipping from a seadragon mug.
Or waking in the pre-dawn hours and filling a travel mug with much needed coffee to admire the fresh beams of a morning sunrise.
Other times it’s the hot ginger tea that brings back the warmth after a winter cold water immersion.
They’re the things I remember and treasure most.
Thank you for your support.
Terms & Condition
PO Box 166, Blairgowrie VIC, 3942 AUSTRALIA